Easter Bunny Tracker

Track the Easter Bunny with our Easter Bunny Tracker: a service that lets you keep track as the Easter Bunny delivers Easter eggs and candy to the homes of children. The Easter Bunny Tracker provides updates to kids of all ages as the Easter Bunny travels around the world. Questions? Check out the FAQs section. You can check this page any time to view the current status of the Easter Bunny Tracker.

Current Status: Offline

Easter Bunny Tracker

The Easter Bunny Tracker is now offline after successful tracking the Easter Bunny in 2019. Learn more about the different operational states of the Easter Bunny Tracker here. You can check our blog or join the Track Easter Bunny newsletter for additional updates about this year’s activities!

Comments

1. EasterAwesomeness says

The Easter bunny likes to drink carrot juice and milk. He likes to eat carrots. I would leave carrots for the Easter Bunny. Happy Easter!!

2. the tracking bunker says

IT WILL BE THE BEST EASTER EVER

3. Cute cookie says

The Easter bunny is coming to town

4. i am being goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

5. Aubrey C. says

Dear ester bunny I forgot I also want 2 VIP tickets for Cimorelli I hope you will write back and it will make me so happy and thankful

6. Aubrey C. says

Dear ester bunny I would like 2 tickets to Ellen show VIP I hope you will get this message thank you ps I want a lot of chocolate

7. Hi Easter Bunny!
    I would like to ask what time you leave for your deliveries tonight?
    I want to go to bed in time so that I don’t miss out.

Thank you Alli.

8. Gregory H. says

Dear Easter bunny can you tell me what’s is your favorite drink

9. Quinn & Bree says

Dear Easter bunny,
    Can you please tell us what is your faourite thing to drink and eat?
    We, Quinn and Bree (4yrs old), would like to leave you a small thank you for visiting us.

10. Hi Easter bunny you rock