Here are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about the Easter Bunny.
These FAQS are copyright © TrackEasterBunny 2021.
Please note: All of our content is original and is copyrighted. If you see the same content in other websites or apps, it ultimately came from us. We take violations seriously. Our content requires separate written permission for duplication or publication in any form. Please report violations to email@example.com.
Track Easter Bunny FAQs
The Track Easter Bunny project is made possible by the direct spending of its participating partners who bear virtually all of the costs.
Fusible sets up the Track Easter Bunny website to create an opportunity for girls and boys to track the Easter Bunny. The website filled a void for kids seeking a way to track the Easter Bunny.
Fusible rebrands the website, with a new look and feel, as well as logo and mascot.
Track Easter Bunny celebrates 20,000 likes on Facebook.
Fusible rebrands its website, and gave it a fresh, responsive look.
Track Easter Bunny launches its first mobile app for Android on Google Play, which is named, “Easter Bunny Tracker – Where is the Easter Bunny?”
The Easter Bunny Tracker was new and improved for 2020, making it easier than ever to track the Easter Bunny.
Some of the highlights in 2020 included:
- No more refreshing: You no longer had to manually refresh the Easter Bunny Tracker to see the latest in terms of the Easter Bunny’s activity. The information updated automatically, so you never had to update the page yourself. This applied to both the website version and Android app.
- Better tracking: Keep better tabs on the Easter Bunny in real-time. You can track even more real-time data on the Easter Bunny than you ever have before, including: his current location, the number of baskets delivered, the number of carrots eaten, his last stop, and his speed.
- New responsive website version: You can now view the Easter Bunny Tracker from your Desktop, tablet, or even your smartphone. In short, the website version now supports multiple devices and provides you with an excellent user experience. No zooming in required.
- Backup URL: You can now visit https://EasterBunnyTracker.com in case Track Easter Bunny becomes unavailable due to the high demand. Make sure you bookmark this page and EasterBunnyTracker.com. The same exact Easter Bunny Tracker software will be running on EasterBunnyTracker.com.
Launch of EasterBunnyTracker.com website
We successfully launched www.EasterBunnyTracker.com to help with the high-demand of our bunny tracking service. We put our exact-match premium domain name to good use. The site was met with rave reviews and plenty of press, from Yahoo! Lifestyle to KWQC-TV6. EasterBunnyTracker.com hosts a shop, games, and much more.
Other 2020 milestones include:
- Track Easter Bunny passes 25,000 likes on Facebook.
- TrackEasterBunny.com website had over 200,000 users, and more than half a million pageviews. EasterBunnyTracker.com in its debut week had nearly 50,000 users visit the site and enjoyed over 200,000 pageviews (Statistics provided by Google Analytics).
- Our online presence in each search engine has strengthened so much, that all you need to do is simply type “Easter Bunny Tracker” into each search engine to get started.
Track Easter Bunny is launching its app for iOS on the Apple App store. There is also much bigger news coming out soon, so stay tuned.
Two staff members are dedicated to the success of the Track Easter Bunny project. A handful of others volunteer their time by writing, managing social media, etc.
I would rather talk to someone at Track Easter Bunny to find out where the Easter Bunny is located. Is there a number I can call?
No, there is not a number you can call. Unfortunately, Track Easter Bunny does not take telephone calls at this time.
It’s what we love to do! Track Easter Bunny is the only organization of its kind equipped with the ability and the modern technology to track the Easter Bunny on his journey each year. We also have a exclusive, close partnership with the Easter Bunny Helpers, that allows us to keep tabs on the Easter Bunny. We are absolutely honored to be the Easter Bunny’s Official Tracker on Easter Eve!
In 2020, nearly a quarter of a million people visited Track Easter Bunny’s website on Easter Eve to track the Easter Bunny. Another 60,000 visited EasterBunnyTracker.com on Easter Eve, our sister site. Track Easter Bunny had 24,900 followers on Facebook and 6,000 on Twitter. More than 1,000 people tracked the Easter Bunny on Android for the first time.