Track Easter Bunny is the internet’s first and biggest Easter Bunny Tracker that empowers kids to learn all about Easter and the Easter Bunny in a fun and engaging way.
Launched in 2010, we are the Official Tracker of the Easter Bunny. Since its launch, Track Easter Bunny has increased in size and includes TrackEasterBunny.com, SantaTracker.net, Easter Bunny Email, EasterBunnyTracker.com, as well as mobile apps including Santa Tracker and Easter Bunny Tracker.
The Track Easter Bunny website has grown from just a few users to garnering hundreds of thousands (each Easter) since it launched the first Easter Bunny Tracker more than ten years ago. In addition to our websites and mobile apps, our newsletters (here and here) have reached nearly 10,000 subscribers, with more added on a daily basis. Our social media presence continues to grow with our combined Facebook (here and here) and Twitter (here and here) followers reaching nearly 50,000. And this year we’re expanding into YouTube (here and here) to better serve our users.
We are constantly improving the Easter Bunny Tracker, so that you can join hundreds of thousands fans across the world who love to track the Easter Bunny. Our Easter Bunny Tracker technology allows us to track and document the movements of the fast-moving Easter Bunny. With the aid of our helpers out in the field, our engineers in-house, and a complicated set of algorithms, we are able to plot the Easter Bunny’s location in real-time each and every year.
While we can’t give away our secrets when it comes to our Easter Bunny tracking technology, we can assure you we have created a world-class Easter Bunny Tracker. We’ve worked hard so that we can provide the most accurate and up-to-date information to kids of all ages.
We welcome new ideas and suggestions for improvements.
Discover the History of Track Easter Bunny and how we grew to be an Easter Bunny Tracking giant in a few short years.
Fusible sets up the Track Easter Bunny website to create an opportunity for girls and boys to track the Easter Bunny. The website filled a void for kids seeking a way to track the Easter Bunny.
Fusible rebrands the website, with a new look and feel, as well as logo and mascot.
Track Easter Bunny celebrates 20,000 likes on Facebook.
Fusible rebrands its website, and gave it a fresh, responsive look.
Track Easter Bunny launches its first mobile app for Android on Google Play, which is named, “Easter Bunny Tracker – Where is the Easter Bunny?”
The Easter Bunny Tracker was new and improved for 2020, making it easier than ever to track the Easter Bunny.
Some of the highlights in 2020 included:
- No more refreshing: You no longer had to manually refresh the Easter Bunny Tracker to see the latest in terms of the Easter Bunny’s activity. The information updated automatically, so you never had to update the page yourself. This applied to both the website version and Android app.
- Better tracking: Keep better tabs on the Easter Bunny in real-time. You can track even more real-time data on the Easter Bunny than you ever have before, including: his current location, the number of baskets delivered, the number of carrots eaten, his last stop, and his speed.
- New responsive website version: You can now view the Easter Bunny Tracker from your Desktop, tablet, or even your smartphone. In short, the website version now supports multiple devices and provides you with an excellent user experience. No zooming in required.
- Backup URL: You can now visit https://EasterBunnyTracker.com in case Track Easter Bunny becomes unavailable due to the high demand. Make sure you bookmark this page and EasterBunnyTracker.com. The same exact Easter Bunny Tracker software will be running on EasterBunnyTracker.com.
Launch of EasterBunnyTracker.com website
We successfully launched www.EasterBunnyTracker.com to help with the high-demand of our bunny tracking service. We put our exact-match premium domain name to good use. The site was met with rave reviews and plenty of press, from Yahoo! Lifestyle to KWQC-TV6. EasterBunnyTracker.com hosts a shop, games, and much more.
Other 2020 milestones include:
- Track Easter Bunny passes 25,000 likes on Facebook.
- TrackEasterBunny.com website had over 200,000 users, and more than half a million pageviews. EasterBunnyTracker.com in its debut week had nearly 50,000 users visit the site and enjoyed over 200,000 pageviews (Statistics provided by Google Analytics).
- Our online presence in each search engine has strengthened so much, that all you need to do is simply type “Easter Bunny Tracker” into each search engine to get started.
Track Easter Bunny is launching its app for iOS on the Apple App store. There is also much bigger news coming out soon, so stay tuned.